This Cranberry Cream Cheese Loaf is smooth, soft, and loaded with fresh cranberries for a tasty holiday quick bread.
If you are looking for a festive treat for a holiday party or Christmas morning breakfast you are going to love this cream cheese cranberry bread.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase, this site may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
I always look forward to the arrival of fresh cranberries in my grocery store. The small red orbs signal the start of the holiday season and I can’t help but grab a bag or two to make a few recipes and add to our holiday decor.
My Instant Pot cranberry sauce has been a staple in our home during the holidays for years. I serve it with turkey and ham, of course, but you’ll also find me swirling it into oatmeal or spreading it on toast.
Beyond cranberry sauce, I adore using cranberries in baked goods. Nantucket cranberry pie is one of my favorites, and this cream cheese cranberry bread really knocks it out of the park!
It’s like cream cheese pound cake dotted with fresh cranberries. It’s moist and tender, sweet and studded with the slightly tart addition of cranberries.
This bread is perfect for breakfast but could also be served for dessert. And when you are looking for something more than cookies, make a few loaves and wrap them up as gifts.
More Delicious Cranberry Recipes to Try:
- Instant Pot Nantucket Cranberry Pie
- Festive Cranberry Streusel Pie
- Cranberry Pistachio Bread
- Cranberry Orange Muffins with Pecans
- Cranberry Banana Bread
Cranberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake is Perfect for Holiday Baking
Homemade gifts are my favorite, and baked goods are always a hit. This fresh cranberry bread is so good and since this recipe makes 2 8×4 loaves, it’s perfect for giving as a gift.
In just one hour you can have two festive loaves to give as a gift. But I highly recommend you keep one for yourself!
How to Make Cream Cheese Cranberry Loaf
It’s really easy to make fresh cranberry bread.
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- Unsalted Butter
- Cream Cheese
- White Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- Almond Extract
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
- Fresh Cranberries
How to Make It:
(Full printable recipe is available below)
Combine the Wet Ingredients. First, you’ll beat the butter and cream cheese then add in the sugar and mix until fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time followed by the vanilla and almond extracts.
Add the Dry Ingredients. Next, you’ll combine the dry ingredients in a separate bowl, whisking well.
Add them into the wet ingredients, just mixing until incorporated (don’t overmix!). Fold in the cranberries gently.
Bake. Last, you’ll spoon the batter into loaf pans and bake for 50-60 minutes.
Notes and Adaptations:
- Allow the bread to cool completely before slicing.
- If you enjoy nuts in your bread you can stir in some chopped pecans or walnuts when you add in the cranberries.
- You can freeze the loaves–simply cool completely before wrapping tightly with plastic wrap and foil, then freeze.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 8-oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups whole fresh cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease two 8x4" loaf pans.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat together butter and cream cheese on medium-high speed until smooth.
- Add sugar and beat until fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing until fully incorporated.
- Add vanilla and almond extracts and mix to combine.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- With the mixer on low speed, gradually add the flour to the wet ingredients, mixing just until incorporated.
- Stir in cranberries, mixing gently to incorporate.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pans. Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely before slicing.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 306Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 91mgSodium: 183mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 1gSugar: 20gProtein: 4g
Nutrition information is automatically calculated and is not guaranteed for accuracy.
Get the Instant Pot Meal Plan Jumpstart
Join the free community and you'll learn simple ways to easily create tasty food for your family, as well as immediate access to the FREE Instant Pot Meal Plan Jumpstart to help you get a tasty dinner on the table in a flash!
"Thanks for sharing your knowledge and experience in such a friendly and delightful way!!! So far, I'm very impressed with the results...thanks again for your guidance into this new realm of cooking!" -Margaret
Enter my free resource library for my latest printables and resources! Password is 'IHEARTMARGIN' -- please copy and paste that in at the link above. Thanks for being a subscriber!!